Tuesday, February 13, 2024

vid resume

 Vid resume https://youtu.be/pAT4xzcU__8



15-20 sec introduction about me

15-20 sec going over website

15-20 sec showing a yt vid

15-20 sec show graphic design work


Time 15-20sec

Script

video

Introduction 15-20 sec

Hello, My name is Malik Shabazz. I’m currently a Junior at Limestone University. I’m majoring in communications and would like my career to revolve around anything sports related. I have various things that I do  like having a youtube channel and website that talks about the latest news going on in the sports world.  






Camera on me or I could show pictures of me while narrating over it. Maybe b roll as im narrating

Displaying website

The first thing I'm going to talk about is my website. The name of my website is LeekKnowsBall which also is the name of my YouTube channel. My website consists of the latest news about basketball and football. I also have my resume and some projects  I’ve work on at school on the website as well

Showing website

Showing channel

I also have a youtube channel that consists of news related to basketball and football. I always had a passion for sports and since I'm not playing anymore I felt this was a good way to express myself. My videos consist of past and current news. Here’s some of my most popular videos.

Screen record showing youtube channel 

Graphic design work 

I’ve taken various graphic design classes so I'm familiar with Adobe Photoshop and indesign. Here is a project I've worked on. This was a poster for a winter theme event on campus. Being familiar with these programs also have helped me learn how to make better thumbnails for my youtube.

Show graphic design work

Conclusion

If you're interested in football and basketball you’ve found the right guy. Also If you would like you reach me here’s my email shabma47@gmail.com

Showing email







No comments:

Post a Comment

Explore Creative Social Media Posts