Monday, October 2, 2023

Website reflection

     I actually ended up going in a completely different direction than my brand guide. I had a purple and orange layout with a w logo that stood for winning. I changed my website to a red and black scheme with an LKB logo, which stands for LeekKnowsBall. My website consists of me talking about sports and the main two sports I will be having news on are basketball and football. Considering this is the first website I've made, I don't think it's too bad. I could definitely improve on it, but I think my color scheme is solid and the layout isn't too bad. I really didn't know what else to add to my website. It may seem kind empty than your prototypical website.  https://shabma47.wixsite.com/my-site


No comments:

Post a Comment

Explore Creative Social Media Posts