Wednesday, October 4, 2023

NEW photos

This is my website link https://shabma47.wixsite.com/my-site

Portfolio link https://editor.wix.com/html/editor/web/renderer/edit/8bd83a26-9ecc-4a40-840d-10a50d768b30?metaSiteId=e4c71082-e38a-4c47-b42d-9fd0a1c338e1

This is my portfolio link 

I took this photo looking out the window in my room.  You don't really have any negative space in this picture. You have a downward view looking at the front of Brown. 
I took this photo in my pod's bathroom. There's a pattern in this picture because of the tiles on the floor that repeat. This photo is kind of dull, there aren't any bright colors that make this picture stand out.
I took this photo standing outside of Brown. You have a high viewpoint looking up at the sky. There's a lot of negative space because there wasn't really any clouds out.  The bright sky makes the picture stand out a little more than the other two.
I also took this photo standing outside. You have a picture looking at Ball residence.  You have multiple colors within in this picture that gives it a nice balance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explore Creative Social Media Posts