Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Personal Brand


Malik's Personal Brand


      I am most passionate about sports. I’ve recently started a sports youtube channel and I have 51 subscribers. The things I deeply care about are my family.


    My top 4 personal attributes are resilient, easy going, patient and genuine.


    I'm not really a vocal leader, but I am the type of guy to lead by example. I’m a person who will do what’s asked   of me in a timely manner.  My strengths are that I'm reliable, trustworthy, and a hard worker. 


    What sets me apart is my work ethic. I’ve had a lot of tough injuries over the years but I kept pushing through    until I felt like I couldn't anymore. If im passionate about something I will give my and be one of the best at that task.


Lead by example .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Explore Creative Social Media Posts